Digital transformation is no longer a race and instead, is a necessity for any business to remain competitive and emerge as an industry leader.
The nature of digital transformation has reshaped how digital identities are managed and its imperative however, is not without disadvantages and brings with it a host of new vulnerabilities and threats that are inherent to the way the data is stored, accessed and used. Information today has to be highly accessible across various platforms and devices, in addition to being secure. While more complex in nature, managing and securing digital identities need not be a daunting task for today's businesses.
In this webinar, you will learn how Identity and Access Management in the digital transformation era is easily possible through best practices, sophisticated technologies and an adaptable mindset.
- Digital transformation and the current identity threat landscape
- Cloud as the key enabler of transformation - Security and regulatory compliance
- Recipe for a successful digital transformation journey
- The balance of user experience, privacy and security
- The breakthrough - Passwordless Authentication
Head of IAM & Security Consulting
Visit speaker's profile
For any related enquiries, you may reach out to: